EtherealGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation of Gaming...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Ocean 4!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EtherealFate
Admin
Admin
EtherealFate

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Star Ocean 4! Empty
PostSubject: Star Ocean 4!   Star Ocean 4! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:28 pm

I've heard a little bit about this game, but not enough to know any characters or the storyline. Also, I don't even know when it's being released in the U.S. If you have any info let me know!

Last edited by EtherealFate on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LytheThePoet
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
LytheThePoet

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Star Ocean 4! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 4!   Star Ocean 4! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:54 am

I found some stuff about it.

Star Ocean 4! Starocean4

Star Ocean: The Last Hope is the next installment in the Star Ocean series. Famitsu has revealed that the battle system will now feature 4 party members, and be more team-oriented. The hero's name is Edge Maverick, while the heroine is named Reimi Saionji. The game will also feature more of a sci-fi emphasis than past titles with the ability to control your own ship. It's been said this ship is quite large, and will be able to land on at least 5 planets or other space-based destinations. One will be able to travel through the "star ocean," jumping across planets. The game will also take place a few centuries before the original Star Ocean (around S.D. 10, or approximately 2097 AD).

The game will use the same real-time battle system as previous games in the series. There is a new Rush gauge. It is unknown how the Rush gauge works or what it is used for.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope was originally announced at the "Star Ocean Special Stage" at the 2007 Square Enix Party as the tentatively titled Star Ocean 4 with no platform. It was revealed during the 2008 Xbox 360 RPG Premiere for a release on the Xbox 360.

When asked whether the title would see release on the PlayStation 3, Square Enix producer Yoshinori Yamagishi replied "We can say that it will be released first. Whether we'll release it on the PS3 is undecided. We may release it, we may not." Square Enix have since stated that there are "no plans" for a PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
EtherealFate
Admin
Admin
EtherealFate

Male

Star Ocean 4! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 4!   Star Ocean 4! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:54 am

Im gonna buy a 360 just for this game!
Back to top Go down
EtherealFate
Admin
Admin
EtherealFate

Male

Star Ocean 4! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 4!   Star Ocean 4! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:45 pm

And I just watched 3 different trailers for this game. Each one better than the last!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Ocean 4! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean 4!   Star Ocean 4! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Ocean 4!
Page 1 of 1