EtherealGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation of Gaming...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk All About Flash!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EtherealFate
Admin
Admin
EtherealFate

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Talk All About Flash! Empty
PostSubject: Talk All About Flash!   Talk All About Flash! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:37 pm

With Roy141 on the team, EtherealGames is gonna move into the world of Macromedia Flash. I'm also planning on making flash games and apps too. So this forum is devoted to flash developments/tutorials/whatever else that has to do with flash.
Back to top Go down
Axel-OmegraKai
GMTOG
GMTOG
Axel-OmegraKai

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Talk All About Flash!   Talk All About Flash! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:05 am

^_^ Cool!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yygtv.3dn.ru
EtherealFate
Admin
Admin
EtherealFate

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Talk All About Flash!   Talk All About Flash! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:47 pm

EtherealFate wrote:
With Roy141 on the team, EtherealGames is gonna move into the world of Macromedia Flash. I'm also planning on making flash games and apps too. So this forum is devoted to flash developments/tutorials/whatever else that has to do with flash.

Rolling Eyes so much for Roy, I haven't heard from him in a long time. I guess I just hafta learn more about flash by myself. But atleast I'm making progress, because I actually made a small galaga styled game with flash. If I keep at it, I might get better.
Back to top Go down
Axel-OmegraKai
GMTOG
GMTOG
Axel-OmegraKai

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Talk All About Flash!   Talk All About Flash! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:03 am

I think he doesn't know that the site is going to take a long time to get members, that is how it dies sort of...
Back to top Go down
http://www.yygtv.3dn.ru
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk All About Flash!   Talk All About Flash! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk All About Flash!
Page 1 of 1